PDF to DOCX conversion using Aspose.Words

Hello Aspose Support,

I am trying to convert PDF to DOCX file using Aspose.Words API by making use of the Save function but it is detorating image formatting while converting into docx .

Below is the code snippet. can you please advise ?

Aspose.Words.Document pfile = new Aspose.Words.Document(sourcePath)
pfile.Save(filepath, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Docx);

Regards
Shrirang

@shrirang Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

sample.pdf (482.4 KB)

please find attached sample pdf to convert it into DOCX using ASPOSE.WORDsample.pdf (482.4 KB)

@shrirang Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24440. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

@alexey.noskov,
Thank you for confirmation on the open issue. Just to let you know we are at the edge of completing our POC and a fix for this issue will be much helpful to make it successful.
Kindly keep us posted once it is fixed will be awaiting your reply.

@shrirang Sure, we will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

But you should note that PDF and Word documents are quite different in model. On one hand PDF documents are fixed page documents, i.e. there are pages and all content elements are absolutely positioned on the pages. On other hand Word documents are flow documents and do not have page concept, the consumer application layouts the document into pages on the fly. This makes PDF format a superior for viewing since it looks the same on any device with any set of fonts, and Word document are good for editing since document is reflowed once it is edited.
This difference in PDF and Word documents makes it difficult and sometimes impossible to provide 100% fidelity after conversion from PDF to Word.