PDF to DOCX having Issues

I am trying covert pdf to docx, After conversion everything is converted as expected but Images in PDF is not appearing , it showing below error.
“The Linked Image Cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed or deleted. Verify that the links point to correct file and location”
I have tried with both normal conversion as below
doc.save("filename, com.aspose.pdf.SaveFormat.DocX)
as well as advance conversion as below
docx = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(“FileName”);
// Instantiate DocSaveOptions object
DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions();
// Specify the output format as DOCX
saveOptions.setFormat(DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX);
// Save document in docx format
docx.save(“outputDocXFile”, saveOptions);

Same conversion is working as expected for normal .doc file issues is only with .docx
Kindly help

@mdmobin

Would you please share your sample PDF document for our reference? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi Team/ @asad.ali , Please find the attached files
SamplePPTPDF.pdf is sample PDF File
SamplePPTDOCX.docx is file which is having issues.
SamplePPTDOCX.docx (145.7 KB)

SamplePPTPDF.pdf (266.6 KB)

@mdmobin

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

Hi Team/ @asad.ali
Please provide an update, Please note that we are doing POC, and we are checking the feasibility to do these things in Aspose, based on output we will consider to but the license, currently we are using temp license .

@mdmobin

We tested using the latest version in our environment and could not notice the issue. Attached is the output DOCX file. Can you please share the screenshot of the issue that you are noticing in your environment?
SamplePPTPDF.docx (145.0 KB)

Hi @asad.ali
It was not working for me , so i converted pdf to .doc and then from that .doc to .docx, this worked form me
Thanks

@mdmobin

It is nice to hear that your issue has been sorted out. However, in order to proper investigate why it was not working for you, we may need some more details like screenshots and environment details. In case you have further concerns, please feel free to let us know.