PDF to DXF conversion

I know that Aspose is doing conversion for DXF to PDF, but I want to know you have conversion tool for PDF to DXF?

Also we are looking for conversion tool for PDF to CF2. Kindly let me know.

@dharmeshhcl,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that Aspose.CAD API is able to process the CAD files and their export to PDF. However, reverse is not possible using API and neither it is in mandate of API. Please feel free to share if there is any further requirement on your end.

Actually we have a application which understand only the PDF structure, so the input file may be in any format like DXF/CF2/PDF/IMAGE/DOC or etc will convert to PDF. Later all the process completed again will convert to its original format. like wise DXF & CF2 should be convert from PDF to DXF/CF2. so we are in need of that requirement.

@dharmeshhcl,

As far as Aspose.CAD API is concerned, it is capable to working with CAD file like DWG, DWF and DXF. It has capability of exporting the loaded files to PDF. The vice versa is not possible and is not covered in product road map. I hope the shared information will be helpful.