PDF to Email

Hello,
In other products like Aspose Words, if we need to convert a document to email, we’ll need to save it as mhtml and then load it using Aspose Email.
Aspose PDF loads mhtml but does not save it, how to pass the output to Aspose Email efficiently?
Any plan to add mhtml save support to PDF?

Anyway, can you please be so kind and provide 2 samples to load PDF and XPS and save as other formats ie doc/png etc…
Best :slight_smile:

@australian.dev.nerds
There is a code for this, but it is closed, obviously not finished yet. I’ll create a task for this.

@australian.dev.nerds
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55708

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@australian.dev.nerds

https://gist.github.com/aspose-com-gists/b45852c1bdf93266ac2680913962f54d

for XPS it preliminary converts to pdf

1 Like

Hello
In this sample:
Convert XPS to PDF using .NET API (aspose.com)
XpsDocument is XpsDocument Class (System.Windows.Xps.Packaging)
(XpsDocument Class (System.Windows.Xps.Packaging) | Microsoft Learn) ?

Beucase in .NET Framework 4.0 apps which are dpi unaware we cannot use System.Windows.Xps.Packaging, doing so will cause a destructive dpi change in the app.

@australian.dev.nerds
Please attach the file, I will check and if this is the case, I will create a task for the development team.