Pdf to ePub in Android for rtl languages

Hi
If anyone has tried this kind of converting or know how it works
Please help me with source or Sth like that

Yazdan7314@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi Yazdan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for Android does not support PDF to EPUB conversion, We have logged a ticket PDFANDROID-450 for same. As soon as the issue is resolved then we will share update about the PDF to EPUB of RTL languages accordingly…

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Hi
as you said ,that you can not provide this option I have another question

can I convert pdf files to words (doc) and then convert them to epub in android ?

if yes please provide it with eclipse source code . yazdan7314@gmail.com

Regards

Yazdan Basaty

Hi Yazdan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid PDF to DOC(X) conversion is also not supported in Aspose.Pdf for Android. We have already logged a feature request PDFANDROID-13 for same. We have linked your thread to the issue id and will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Best Regards,
Hi ,
can you send me source code for turning docs file into epub with apsose android word library
I got error with no reason .
I will be thankful for that.

Hi Yazdan,

Please visit the following link for required information on how to Save in the IDPF EPUB Document (.EPUB) Format.

In case you still face any issue, please share your input document.

Hi Yazdan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use following code of Aspose.Words for Android for DOC and DOCX to EPUB conversion. However if you are getting some issue, then please share the error details along with source document, so we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

// Aspose.Words for Android via Java
Document doc = new Document("input.doc");
doc.save("out.epub");

Best Regards,

I am sure that is the true answer , but I said send the source because I got error , do not know why!

the library use a class that does not exist!!

Hi Yazdan,

Thanks for your feedback. We have shared above the source code snippet for the conversion. However if you are facing any issue then please share error details along with your environment details, so we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,
I got this error.
can not access zzF4
why?!?!?!?!?
please say that how can I fix that error?

Hi Yazdan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please download and try using HelloWorld-v1.zip project. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hi ,
sorry , but if you mind send doc to epub source code for eclipse.
thank you
Hi Yazdan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try using attached project. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,
Hi , I imported the source code that send for me . I have doc file in download folder of my emulator, I run your code and check my download folder again but no epub file was added!
I do not know why! please guide me

Hi Yazdan,

Thanks for your inquiry. In MainActivity.java, please add the following method:

protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)
{
    super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
    setContentView(R.layout.activity_main);

try
    {
        String licString=Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory().getAbsolutePath()+"/Aspose.Total.Android.lic";
        String inputPath=Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory().getAbsolutePath()+"/DocStyles.doc";
        String outputPath=Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory().getAbsolutePath()+"/out.epub";

License lic=new License();
        lic.setLicense(licString,this);

Document doc=new Document(inputPath);
        doc.save(outputPath); // save as Epub
    }
    catch(Exception e)
    {
        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
        e.printStackTrace();
    }
}

Rebuild project and then Run as Android Application. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

do I need to buy license for this conversion?

Hi Yazdan,

Yes, you do need to buy license for commercial uses. Please refer to the following articles:

License Aspose.Words for Android

Evaluate Aspose.Words for Android

For buying license, please contact our sales team.

Best regards,

Hi , I am using Word.java for converting doc to epub and it work perfectly, but

your library Pdf.java have problem with converting pdf to epub or doc for Persian fonts (RTL)

I do not know why !

what codes should I write for that purpose ? share your source code for that

please guide me!

Hi Yazdan,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that Aspose.Words for Java is working fine.

However in reference to Aspose.Pdf for Java related issue, please share your sample PDF document here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,