Pdf to excel convert

Hi,

I am trying to convert pdf to excel. using below code. Attached sample files used for my testing. It is generating excel with no content. If i am trying open generated excel in office 2013, unable to open it. Please help me.

Thanks,
-A

Document pdfDocument = new Document(@"C:\Users\UC177236\Desktop\Rules\TY2012.pdf");pdfDocument.Save(@"c:\xml\test.xls", SaveFormat.Excel);

ExcelSaveOptions saveExcelOption = new ExcelSaveOptions();saveExcelOption.MinimizeTheNumberOfWorksheets = true;

saveExcelOption.InsertBlankColumnAtFirst = false;

saveExcelOption.UniformWorksheets = true;

pdfDocument.Save(@"c:\xml\test1.xls", saveExcelOption);

Hi Anuradha,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems you are evaluating Aspose.Pdf without a valid license, so getting empty excel file. I have tested the scenario, while applying a valid license and able to get an excel file with proper data. Please note Aspose.Pdf evaluation version has
two limitations, evaluation watermark and at most four elements of any
collection can be viewed. Please make a request for 30 days temporary license to evaluate our product without
any limitation. Hopefully it will resolve the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

<o:p></o:p>

Thanks for the reply Ahmad. After using temporary license i am able to generate excel file. When i check data in excel it is converting each line as new cell even though it is related to one cell. For example i have sample data in pdf in one cell of the table with 2 lines. Excel exported then in two different cells rather to one cell. Is there any specific method i need to use to make it in one cell. Please let me know.

Data
Mismatch

Thanks,

-A

Hi Anuradha,

Thanks for your feedback. We have noticed the issue and logged it as enhancement ticket PDFNEWNET-37368 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will update you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,
Do you have any idea what would be the time frame this fix can be released.
Thanks,
-A

Hi Anuradha,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid as we have logged the issue recently, it is pending for investigation in the queue with other priority task. As soon as its investigation is completed then we will be in a good position to share an ETA with you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37368) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.