PDF to Excel converter

Hi,

Is there any way to convert PDF to Excel using Aspose?

Thanks in advance

Stagga

Hi Stagga,

Thanks for using our products.

I am sorry to inform you that PDF to Excel conversion is currently not available in Aspose.Pdf for .NET. However, I have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-33541 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is looking into this feature and you will be updated via this forum thread once it is supported.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Stagga,

As per our development feedback, can you please share some details regarding PDF documents which you want to convert into Excel format and kindly share some sample PDF documents with us. This will help us to identify the exact solution as per your requirement.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Stagga,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that the feature requested earlier to convert PDF files to Excel worksheet format is supported and will become available in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.6.0. In order to accomplish your requirement, please try using the following code snippet.

[C#]

// load PDF document<o:p></o:p>

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@"C:\pdftest\9803021302.pdf");

// instantiate ExcelSave Option object

Aspose.Pdf.ExcelSaveOptions excelsave = new ExcelSaveOptions();

// save the output in XLS format

doc.Save(“c:/pdftest/9803021302.xls”,
excelsave);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33541) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(4)

This doesnt work for me :confused:
is the feature available yet?

currently using http://exceltopdf.org/ but it scrambles data most of the time… so i am looking into aspose now

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your interest in our API’s.

Are you looking for a feature to convert Excel workbooks to PDF format or trying to convert PDF files to Excel workbook format. Please share some details regarding your requirement and also please share the resource files (i.e. Exlce, PDF) documents so that we can test the conversion at our end.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

the above code not working… no data in excel file only this…

Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Pdf. Copyright 2002-2015 Aspose Pty Ltd.
Document Facsimile f

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your considering Aspose. Aspose.Pdf evaluation version has two limitations, evaluation watermark and at most four elements of any collection can be viewed. Please make a request for 30 days temporary license to evaluate our product without any limitation. Hopefully your issue will be resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,