PDF TO EXCEL or WORD TO EXCEL

Please let me knwo how to convert pdf fiel to excel or word file to excel. we are doing in Vb.net

Thanks

Srikar

Hi Srikar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no direct way to convert Word document to Excel. However, it is possible using Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells. I have attached a simple converter for you (See the attached class). Here is how you should use it:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\sample.doc");
ConverterDoc2Xls converter = new ConverterDoc2Xls();
Workbook wb = converter.Convert(doc);
wb.Save("C:\\Temp\\out.xls");

Hope this helps you.
I am moving this thread to Aspose.Total forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Pdf team will reply you shortly about Pdf to Excel conversion.
PS: Please note that Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel documents are completely different file formats; so, some features that are available in Microsoft Word are not available in Microsoft Excel and vice versa and it is hard to convert from Word to Excel and from Excel to Word with 100% fidelity. 

Hi Srikar,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Pdf for .NET doesn’t support PDF to excel conversion at the moment. We've a plan to implement this feature in future, so already logged a feature request for it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-29290. I've linked your request to this issue as well and you will be notified via this forum thread once this feature gets available.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

ssrigiri@magellanHealth.com:
Please let me knwo how to convert pdf fiel to excel
Hi Srikar,

As shared earlier, Aspose.Pdf does not support the feature to convert PDF file to Excel format, however it supports the feature to convert PDF file to DOC format and as a workaround, you can first convert PDF file to DOC format and then convert DOC file to Excel format using Aspose.Words.

For further details, please visit Convert PDF file into DOC format

Hi Srikar,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the feature to convert PDF files to Excel workbook is implemented. Please try using the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0 and follow the instructions specified over
Convert PDF to Excel workbook.

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.