PDF to Excel using aspose.pdf(20.9) gives 4 pages only instead of 20 pages

Hi Team,
I am using aspose.pdf ver 20.9 and while try convert pdf that contains 20 pages it gives an excel that has four pages only instead of 20 pages. Kindly sort out the issue.

Hi Team,
Any update on this pls?

Hi Team,
I am using aspose.pdf ver 20.9 and while try convert pdf that contains 20 pages it gives an excel that has four pages only instead of 20 pages. Kindly sort out the issue.
I attached my solution also.PDFtoExcelNew.zip (35.3 KB)

@saraspose

It seems like you are using the API without any valid license. Would you kindly try to use a free 30-days temporary license in order to evaluate the API without any restriction? In case you still face any issue, please let us know.

Hi Team,
I used Aspose.pdf(ver 20.9) free trial version. while converting pdf to excel ,the excel file output comes in single cell only. Also i attached my code and my pdf file and excel output also. Kindly sort out this.
PDFtoExcelNew.zip (41.7 KB)

Hi Team,
I used Aspose.pdf(ver 20.9) free trial version. while converting pdf to excel ,the excel file output comes in single cell only(A column). The output should be table format as rows and columns. But this is not working for me. Also i attached my code and my pdf file and excel output also.
And i am not able to buy temporary 30 days trial version for Aspose.PDF as it asks for to buy 1 year product only. As of now i am using free trial product only.
Framework : .NET 4.5

Kindly sort out this.
PDFtoExcelNew.zip (41.7 KB)

@saraspose

We were able to reproduce the issue using Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.10 and logged it as PDFNET-48898 in our issue management system. We will further look into reasons behind this behavior of the API and let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi Team,
Any update on this or any ETA on this plz?
Since while converting PDF to Excel output came in single cell(Column A) Only for me in Aspose.PDF latest version like 20.10.

Because it need needs to be worked in latest version of Aspose.PDF-Ver-20.10.

I also attached my excel output and my code.

PDFtoExcelNew.zip (41.1 KB)

@saraspose

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and is pending for a review. It will be analyzed and resolved on first come first serve basis. We have already logged input and output documents along with the ticket for investigation purposes. We will inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its fix. Please have patience and give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.