PDF to Html hyperlinks surround wrong text

Dear Support,

I am using Aspose.pdf to add hyperlinks inside existing pdf files. I then save the output as both pdf and html. In the pdf file, the hyperlinks are placed exactly as specified. BUt, in the html file, the hyperlinks are not correct. I am attaching a C# solution that demonstrates this problem. A test document is included with the solution. The program will add 3 hyperlinks with 3 different URLs. In the browser, if you hover over the area that the second hyperlink is supposed to fill, you will see that the third URL is displayed, not the second. In fact, there is nowhere to hover over that will link to the second URL.Viewing the html code itself, you will see several hyperlinks created and some of them surrounding the wrong text.

overlayinghyperlinks.zip (54.6 KB)

@ILSTech

Thank you for contacting support.

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-45685 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-45685) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.2.