PDF to HTML -lot of issues

Hi,

I am not happy with various output generated by Aspose.PDF though I have raised multiple issues not getting any solution or support from your side. Do you have any refund option ? since I found another product performing better than Aspose. See I will post a review soon how I am struggling with aspose.pdf and poor support. I regret I paid $3000 for bad quality product and service.

I have tried various PDF files I noticed lot of issues for your reference I have attached the pdf and generated output.DSM-NL-Annual-Report-2018.pdf Page 23.png (142.8 KB)
DSM-NL-Annual-Report-2018.pdf Page No 34.png (132.8 KB)
DSM-NL-Annual-Report-2018.pdf (8.0 MB)

Also please evaluate this pdf too …since the converted html is not same as pdf
Azkonobel-NL-AR2018.pdf (6.0 MB)

@ajimr11

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have noticed the problems with text rendering and shapes rendering in the HTML document. Therefore, below tickets have been logged in our issue management system for further investigations and resolution:

PDFNET-46535: Missing text during PDF to HTML conversion
PDFNET-46536: Problem with shapes and text rendering during PDF to HTML conversion

About Azkonobel-NL-AR2018.pdf we have noticed some problems with image rendering like on page number 5 so we would like to request you to mention explicitly the problems with this file as well, so that we may ensure being on same page and take care of your concerns accordingly.

Moreover, you can also try HTML to PDF conversion with Aspose.Words for .NET API. In case you do not have a license for it then you can still test it in full capacity by applying a free 30-days temporary license.

Furthermore, you may consider subscribing to Paid Support to expedite resolution of your tickets as free support tickets take comparatively more time to resolve. If you still want a refund then please contact our sales team over Purchase Forum while sharing your 12 digit order ID so that we may assist you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Adding further info, I have noticed that there are various layers in the HTML that hide the text or actual images if I inspect (in chrome) and delete the top layers I could see the text and images that hide behind the some html objects.

@ajimr11

Thank you for sharing your findings.

We have recorded the information with logged issues and will get back to you as soon as any further update will be available.

In order to expedite the fix please see some additional input.

When I set htmlOptions.UseZOrder = true;, certain place it is working such as page 23 but it is not working for page 34 .

DSM-NL-Annual-Report-2018.pdf

htmlOptions.UseZOrder = true;
htmlOptions.ExplicitListOfSavedPages = new int[] { 23,34};

@ajimr11

Thanks for providing further information.

We have logged this information along with earlier logged issues and will let you know in case of additional updates.

Any update on these issues?

@ajimr11

Please note that the tickets have been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, they may take some months to resolve.

However, we have recorded your concerns and will update you once any significant information will be available.