PDF to HTML "Out of Memory" Exception

Hello, Please help me on solve the out of memory exception that raised when I convert one of the PDF files, in fact the file is very small and number of pages are 35. Please note that my system has adequate RAM (16 GB Ram) about and 80% is free) & Processor (Core i7) space free.

Attached the file for your reference.

ThanksAir Liquide-France-AR2018.pdf (8.3 MB)

@ajimr11

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue with below code snippet. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46511 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

// Open the source PDF document
Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataDir + "Air Liquide-France-AR2018.pdf");

// Save the file into MS document format
pdfDocument.Save(dataDir + "output_out.html", SaveFormat.Html);

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I was testing the pdf to html conversion using specific pages (ExplicitListOfSavedPages ) and found that issue raised in the 30th page.

htmlOptions.ExplicitListOfSavedPages = Enumerable.Range(30, 1).ToArray();

@ajimr11

Thank you for the information.

We have recorded your comments under the same ticket and will let you know as soon as any further update will be available in this regard.

Any update on this issue?

@ajimr11

Please note that the ticket has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

Moreover, we also offer Paid Support , where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. Our customers, who have paid support subscription, report their issue there which are meant to be investigated urgently. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs .

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-46511) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.3.