PDF To HTML parsing formatting getting lost

Hi Team,

We were evaluating your product and we are having issue with converting pdt to html. It breaks the complete formatting,
Note: I used FixedLayout = false, but that adds additional issue when loading that html in email editors for all other pdf files.
Profile (7).pdf (58.0 KB)
profile7output.zip (71.7 KB)

Below is our code, and attached the source and output files.
Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions();
saveOptions.FixedLayout = true;
saveOptions.SplitIntoPages = false;
saveOptions.PartsEmbeddingMode = Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions.PartsEmbeddingModes.EmbedAllIntoHtml;
saveOptions.LettersPositioningMethod = Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions.LettersPositioningMethods.UseEmUnitsAndCompensationOfRoundingErrorsInCss;
saveOptions.RasterImagesSavingMode = Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;
saveOptions.FontSavingMode = Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions.FontSavingModes.SaveInAllFormats;

wrdf.Save(htmlOutput, saveOptions);

@sunitha1

We tested the scenario in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.6 and were unable to notice any issue. Please check attached output:

output206.zip (75.5 KB)

Would you kindly make sure to use a valid license? In case you do not have one, please consider applying for a 30-days free temporary license and use it. In case you still face any issue, please let us know.

Hi Asad,

Is it with the same code I mentioned above or could you please share the code you used to generate the output. I am afraid with the FixedLayout setting.

Could you please try with FixedLayout = false, I am getting this issue while this is false and thats what our requirement is.

@sunitha1

Earlier, we tested it with FixedLayout = true. We replicated the issue successfully while using the value as false and created an issue as PDFNET-48519 in our issue management system. We will further investigate it in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Asad,

Thank you, please let me know when it gets fixed.

@sunitha1

We will surely inform you as soon as we have additional updates in this regard.

Hi Asad,

Its been 2 months, we have not heard any update?

@sunitha1

The issues under free support model are resolved on first come first serve basis and we are afraid that earlier logged ticket is not yet fully investigated. We will surley inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its fix. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.