PDF to HTML: Place Horizontal Lines Without Background Images?

I’m trying out the Aspose.PDF API and I noticed that when it saves to HTML all of the horizontal lines get represented by images that are placed in the background.

Can this be changed via a saveOptions setting so that borders and/or inline images are used? I couldn’t find such a setting, but maybe I wasn’t looking hard enough?

Thanks!

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample input/output documents here, so we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal:

I have attached a very basic sample document as requested. What concerns me is the text with background color (the yellow highlights) and the table total rules appear to be accomplished with a background image.

This makes it difficult to do any kind of edits to the HTML without ruining the rendering. I’m looking for a more “standard” way of accomplishing the rules and highlighting, rather than using background images.

Thanks for any help!

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for sharing source documents and details. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf renders lines and text highlighting as standard HTML tags but background images. I have logged an enhancement ticket PDFNEWNET-40743 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and implementation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Furthermore, you can create a single HTML with all resources embedded.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,