PDF to HTML Problem

Hello

I am trying to convert the attached PDF to HTML.

I do NOT want to use a fixed layout as it creates a div structure that is not compatible with the utility I am trying to use the HTML in.

My challenge is that the embedded images only save when FixedLayout = true. Is there any workaround to this?

I have posted a snippet of my code below

Thanks

Jason

Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Pdf.lic”);
license.Embedded = true;

// Source PDF file
Document doc = new Document(“C:/Users/jason/Desktop/convert/2014_Annual_Report.pdf”);

// Create HtmlSaveOption with tested feature
HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions();
saveOptions.HtmlMarkupGenerationMode = HtmlSaveOptions.HtmlMarkupGenerationModes.WriteOnlyBodyContent;
saveOptions.FixedLayout = false;
saveOptions.SplitIntoPages = false;
saveOptions.RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;

string outFile = “C:/Users/jason/Desktop/convert/2014-Annual-Report.html”;
doc.Save(outFile, saveOptions);

Hi Jason,

Thanks
for using our API’s.
<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-40501 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello

Thank you for your quick response. Do you have an update on the fix and/or an ETA? This is a critical issue for us as our application cannot be released until this is resolved.

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed the problem, so its pending for review and is not yet resolved. However we will surely consider investigating the issue as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hello,

Is there any information about fix the issue? It is very critical for us. When does you plan to resolve it?

@webmike,
The linked ticket ID PDFNET-40501 is not resolved yet. We have logged an ETA request under the same ticket ID PDFNET-40501. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique