Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.7.0 and managed to observe the reported issue of bad quality. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-40970 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I, too, am experiencing what I would describe as poor image quality when converting PDF to TIF.
While the final output does, in fact, have the DPI I specify (I’ve tried 200, 300 and 600), I believe the Root Cause of these poor quality images is the “TIFFDevice” upon which you’re rendering the PDF has a NATIVE DPI of 96 (for a screen), or 72 (for PDFs).
I believe the DPI needs to be set into the graphics device BEFORE rendering happens.
p.s. I’m using Aspose.PDF 17.7
Thank you for contacting support.
Would you please share source and generated files along with a narrowed down sample application reproducing this issue so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it. Before sharing requested data, please ensure using Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.8 in your environment.