PDF to image conversion- text getting mangled

Hi,

When converting attached pdf to any image format (png, jpeg, tiff) the text in image is getting mangled. I am using aspose.pdf version 9 and code is as below.

var pdfDocument = new Document(pdfFilePath);
var pngDevice = new PngDevice();
pngDevice.Process(pdfDocument.Pages[pageNo], ourputFilePath);

Thanks,

Hi Brijesh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for NET 9.0.0, We have managed to reproduce the reported issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36521 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks Tilal,

Can you tell when this will be fixed? Also is there any work around or a way by which I can detect if particular pdf conversion is going to have this problem ?

Hi Brijesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have recently noticed the issue and it is still pending for investigation in the queue with other priority tasks. As soon as investigation of your reported issue is completed then we will share our initial findings/ETA with you. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress via this forum thread.

Moreover, I am afraid there is no workaround available at the moment. Please wait for the fix.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36521) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.1.0.

For further details, you may check this blog post.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Many thanks!

Hi Brijesh,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that your issue has been fixed.

Please keep using our product and feel free to contact us for any further assistance. We will be more than glad to extend our support.

Best Regards,