PDF to Image?

There are a number of products available (most of them suck) that will convert a multi-page pdf document to an image (like a multi-page PNG, etc...). Is there a way to do this with Aspose.Pdf ? Does Aspose have any product that will do this?

Phil

Dear Phil,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

It is supported in Aspose.Pdf.Kit. Please refer to PdfConverter.

Thanks, Tommy.

I think I "might" be getting close to finding a solution.

So, what I am REALLY trying to do is take a Word Document byte array that is being uploaded to a web site and convert it into a multi-page PNG file (don't ask why because it is an extremely long story). It appears that I can use Aspose.Words to convert the Word doc into a pdf, and I can use Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfConverter to convert a pdf file into a multi-page PNG file.

Unfortunately, it appears that I also have to use Aspose.Pdf to first turn the AsposePdf xml file into a real pdf, before I can use the PdfConverter on it. Is that correct? I really thinking need 3 different products to accomplish this will be a deal breaker. Any thoughts? Hopefully I am just doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Phil

Hello Phil,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Yes, you are right. In order to convert the word file into PNG image file, first you need to convert to Word file into Pdf using Aspose.words & Aspose.pdf components, and than you need to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit to convert the pdf file into Image file. All of these three components would be required to accomplish this task.

For more information on converting Word file into pdf, please visit Converting Word documents to PDF

For information on converting Pdf file into Image file, please visit Convert the PDF Document to Specified Images