PDF to JPG Conversion

I'm using PdfConverter for converting PDF Files to JPG image. I'm facing a weird issue with it.

Initially when I was converting PDF to JPG, PDF Page size was Legal (8.5" x 14") PdfConverter was working fine, when I tried it with Letter (8.5" x 11") size pdf file, image was getting cropped.

In code we don't have to specify any page size parameters for pdfconverter. It only takes resolutionx, resolutionY & quality parameters along with imagefile name & imageformat.

Attaching PDF file used & it's converted JPG file.

Hi Manoj,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file and details.

I have checked your issue with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.7 and I am not able to reproduce your issue. I have used the following code and attached is the resultant PDF file for your reference. Please download and try the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and in case you still face any issue, please share your sample code with us. This will help us figure out the issue.

//create PdfConverter object

PdfConverter objConverter = new PdfConverter();

//bind input pdf file

objConverter.BindPdf("E:\\AP Data\\Feb2012\\M1_6.pdf");

//initialize the converting process

objConverter.DoConvert();

//check if pages exist and then convert to image one by one

while (objConverter.HasNextImage())

objConverter.GetNextImage("E:\\AP Data\\Feb2012\\M1_6.jpg", System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg,500,500,75);

//close the PdfConverter object

objConverter.Close();

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply. I'm using version 3.9.0.0 of ASPOSE. Does this version support this?

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for sharing the details.

The version you are using is too old. This feature is available in Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace and available only in merged version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.x. We would suggest, kindly use the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.7. In merged version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, all the features of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET also available.

Please feel free to contact support in case you required any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Its working fine with the version 6.x. Can I use this latest DLL directly or I have to upgrade my license?

Hi Manoj,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well, if your license is still not expired, you can use this latest version with your current license. You can open your license file in a text editor and check the SubscriptionExpiry date. If it is expired before the release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.7 (which is 10th February 2012), you will need to upgrade your license subscription.

Thank You & Best Regards,