I purchased your component yesterday after testing some of our in-house pdfs. It worked fine at the time, but since I purchased it, I’ve been getting mixed results with jpg conversion.
I have attached 4 files below, 2 pdfs and their resulting jpgs:
E008DJR091811.pdf -> 10.jpg
budget_blinds.pdf -> 11.jpg
I started with the E008 pdf file and converted it to the 10.jpg. You’ll see that it’s only one side of the page and the font is jumbled.
I then took the E008 pdf and cropped the budget_blinds ad and saved it as a PDF in photoshop, then converted it using aspose.PDF. This resulted in a blank image so I opened opened the budget_blinds.pdf in Acrobat and saved it as an optimized PDF then converted to jpg with Aspose.PDF again, which again resulted in a blank image.
Am I doing something wrong, or the PDFs poorly formed, or is there an issue with the PDF conversion?
Hi Michael,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Thank you for considering Aspose.
I tested your scenario with your shared template files and I am able to reproduce the issues your mentioned. Your issues are logged in our issue tracking system with issue ids: PDFNEWNET-30757 and PDFNEWNET-30758. Our development team will look into these issues and we will update you via this forum thread regarding any update.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as 30757) have been fixed in this update.
This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-30758) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.3.