m_pdf.Save("test.docx", SaveFormat.DocX);
--> Same type of message but the word version

m_pdf.Save(strDestination, SaveFormat.Html);
--> out of memory exception

Could you please have a look?

Thanks
Best regards

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are looking into the query and will get back to you soon.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Chabie:
Document m_pdf = new Document(m_strFileName);
m_pdf.Save(“test.xls”, SaveFormat.Excel);
–> when excel open it we got a message file "corrupted"
Hi Stephan,
Thanks for your patience.
I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-36267 in our issue tracking system.
Chabie:
m_pdf.Save(“test.doc”, SaveFormat.Doc);
m_pdf.Save(“test.docx”, SaveFormat.DocX);
–> Same type of message but the word version
I have tested the above stated scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.8.0 in VisualStudio 2010 application running over Windows 7(x64) and as per my observations, the PDF to DOC/DOCX conversion process never stops and resultant file is not generated. For the sake of correction, I have separately logged it as PDFNEWNET-36268 in our issue tracking system.
Chabie:
m_pdf.Save(strDestination, SaveFormat.Html);
–> out of memory exception
I have also managed to reproduce OutOfMemoryException during PDF to HTML conversion. I have separately logged it as PDFNEWNET-36269 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of these problems and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36267) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.0.

The blog post for this release is created over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

@Chabie

Please try to use Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.5 and feel free to let us know in case you face any of the mentioned issues with your files.