Pdf to pdf/a conversion issues

Hi,

We have an issues during pdf->pdf/a conversion:

1. File 1720.pdf. Exception 'System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type '?'
2. File 1721.pdf. Output does not look like the input document. A lot of black or white boxes covering the text and images.

Thanks.

uaprogrammer:
1. File 1720.pdf. Exception 'System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type '?'
Hi Liza,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-41124 in our issue tracking system.
uaprogrammer:
2. File 1721.pdf. Output does not look like the input document. A lot of black or white boxes covering the text and images.
I have also managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have separately logged it as PDFNET-41125 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello Team,

We have recently purchased the Priority Support Subscription (Formpipe Software AB).
Can you please prioritize fix of PDFNET-41125 (File 1721.pdf attached earlier)?

Please upgrade this order thread to ‘Priority’ status for us.
Thanks in advance!

/Liza

Hi Liza,

Please share the email address associated with above stated username or raise this request in Priority Support forum through above user ID. Once we have this information, we will update the ticket accordingly.

Hello!

Please assist us with duplicates creation of earlier reported defect (PDFNET-41125) in the Priority support forum.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Marten,

Thanks for your inquriy. Please create a new post in Aspose Priority Support forum to treat PDFNEWNET-41125 issue with Priority Support, so we will handle it accordingly.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41125) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41124) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.3.