PDF to PDF/A images size

Hi,
I’m using aspose .net pdf version 18.5.0.0 to convert a pdf with high resolution images. The images are compressed with LZW and the initial file size of the pdf is 28mb. When I convert it to PDF_A_3A the new file is 400mb. As I understand the LZW compression is not supported in PDF/A. Is there any way to optimize the images size?

Thank you.

@opas50

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share the source and generated files with us by uploading them to Google Drive, Dropbox etc. along with a narrowed down sample application reproducing this issue so that we may investigate further to help you out.

AsposeTest.zip (768.6 KB)
This is a sample code to convert the file test.pdf to pdfa. The input file is 770kb and after converted to pdfa is 11mb.

@opas50

Thank you for sharing requested data.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-44760 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.