PDF to PPTX: underline text become crossed text!

Hi

underline title text gets crossed as follow:

PDF:

PPTX:

example in slide 20:

input:
image.jpg (63.4 KB)

output:
image.png (17.9 KB)

code:
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(pdf);
Aspose.Pdf.PptxSaveOptions pptx_save = new Aspose.Pdf.PptxSaveOptions();
doc.Save(ppt, pptx_save);

win11/.net 4.8/aspose.pdf 23.3.0

Can you help please ?

Thanks.

here is another file: this is critical.

pdf:

pptx:

thanks.

@pcaillol,

This is definitely a bug. I will create a ticket for the dev team.

@pcaillol
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54033

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

hi

can i ask you news about those tickets ? have an idea when fixes will be published please ?

table {mso-displayed-decimal-separator:","; mso-displayed-thousand-separator:" ";} tr {mso-height-source:auto;} col {mso-width-source:auto;} td {padding-top:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-left:1px; mso-ignore:padding; color:black; font-size:11.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; text-align:general; vertical-align:bottom; border:none; white-space:nowrap; mso-rotate:0;} .xl17 {color:black; font-family:Calibri; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-charset:1;} .xl28 {color:#222222; font-family:Consolas; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-charset:1;}

thank you

@pcaillol,

Hi, I do not know any information about that, I am not part of the dev team. When a ticket is solved, you get an automatic notification from the Aspose.Notifier bot. You can read more about the policies in the link that is in every ticket.