PDF to Read-Only HTML

How to convert PDF to editable HTML? Because I want to get an HTML form resembling a PDF document for editing. I used the wyswg editor to edit the html code, but it came out like an attached video.

In attachment:

1. PDF Document
  2. HTML Document
  3. Video (when try in text editor with the explain text)
    sample.zip (182.1 KB)

@aprilisia

Can you please also share the editable HTML as a sample that you want to achieve? We will investigate the feasibility and share our feedback with you.

I want the HTML result without HTML element with absolute position

@aprilisia

We need to investigate this requirement and its feasibility. It would be helpful in this case if you can please share an expected output HTML for our better understanding. We will log a ticket in our issue management system and share the ID with you.

Here is an attachment containing a comparison between the HTML + CSS file converted from Aspose.PDF and the HTML + CSS file we expected.

aspose-vs-expected.zip (161.7 KB)

@aprilisia

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55175

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

You can try mathpix’s PDF conversion tool (https://snip.mathpix.com/) to see how the converted html file should look like.

@aprilisia

We will surely consider your feedback and investigate from this perspective.