Pdf to Tiff(cmyk)

Hello everybody,
I’m trying to convert pdf to tiff, following the example.

However, I contacted support because I wanted to know about converting to PDF (cmyk), they suggested the following line:

pdfDocument.Convert(dataDir + “CMYK_SVG.log”, PdfFormat.PDF_X_1A, ConvertErrorAction.Delete);

How can I adapt the following line to the example?

@haluch

Do you want to convert PDF to TIFF with CMYK color profile? OR you want to generate PDF with CMYK colors? Can you please be more specific?

So, I want to convert PDF that is in CMYK, to TIFF with CMYK color system.

@haluch

The feature to generate CMYK TIFF from a PDF needs to be investigated in Aspose.PDF and task has been generated as PDFNET-56237 in our issue tracking system. We will further let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Moreover, if you have Aspose.Total or Aspose.Imaging license too, you can use it to convert a RGB TIFF into CMYK TIFF.

Thank you, I will be waiting for this implementation.

Would you have an idea of how long it will take to be developed, my superior is wanting to use a Pdf->Tiff(CMYK) converter for his files kind of soon?

@haluch

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and it will be prioritized on a first come first serve basis. As soon as we make some progress towards its resolution, we will inform you via this forum thread. Please spare us some time.