Pdf To Tiff Conversion does not find all Text in Pdf

Ladies an gentlemen,
we have various pdf files that we convert to Tif using Aspose.pdf
Most of them convert fine, but some do not.
The text that is not recognized is in the header and of lighter color .
Is there any Property thing that we can set , so that text of lighter color is recognized as well.
We had the same poblem with older versions of Aspose.Pdf.
I provide you with a pdf hat shows the behaviour.

Marttin01.pdf (416.2 KB)

Please try te file in the example Pdf2tiff conversion.

TIA

Marttin

@MartinHock

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.7 and managed to reproduce the issue which you have mentioned. Therefore for the sake of correction, I have logged it under the ticket ID PDFNET-43150 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of the issue and keep you updated with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Asad.ali,
actzualy I discovered now, that the missing Text is not text but images.
When I use an extractor to extract images, images are extracted but they come out empty.
images.zip (14.7 KB)

Kind reagrds

Martini Hock

@MartinHock

Thanks for writing back.

We have tested the scenario in our environment with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.8 and observed that API was extracting images as blank. Therefore, we have updated the details of earlier logged issue, as well as created a new issue as PDFNET-43161 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate both issues and keep you informed with the status of their resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-43150) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.11.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-43161) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.5.