PDF to Tiff conversion

Hello,

I am using Aspose.pdf.kit 5.7 version, When I try to convert the pdf into tif, each page takes 5 seconds to convert into tif. As per Aspose it should not take more than 2 seconds. Can you help me in how to reduce the conversion time.

Thanks,

Achal

Hi Achal,

Usually, the conversion takes about 2 second per page, however that might not be the case for all the PDF files. It might change depending upon the complexity and contents of the PDF files. Moreover, I would like to share with you that we have introduced [merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET version](https://blog.aspose.com/2011/07/01/first-version-of-merged-aspose.pdf-for-.net-is-now-available-for-download), which provides the similar functionality as that of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET, but also contains the features of legacy Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

You might want to try the merged version as well. If you think this doesn’t help in your scenario, then please share the input PDF file with us, so we could investigate the issue. And our team might try to improve the conversion speed.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Thanks for the information, I tried with new Aspose.pdf dll, The output is not good when I compare to the output tif generated using aspose.pdf.kit.

I have used saveastif method on pdfconverter class to genereate tiff.

I cannot share my pdf to your as it has a confidential information.

Thanks,

Amar

Hi Amar,

I would like to share with you that in order to understand and then resolve the issue, we need to reproduce the same problem using your particular scenario at our end. I would also like to share that all the files shared by you would be used only for testing purposes by Aspose staff. Moreover, if you mark the thread as private, the file will be secure and will not be accessible by anyone other than Aspose staff.

If you still doesn’t want to share the actual PDF then please share a similar PDF but with dummy data, which can help us reproduce the issue at our end.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,