PDF to TIFF Image Conversion page wise (without loop)

We use following code to convert PDF file into TIFF images. it converting all document page to page wise tiff but can do with out for loop using generate page wise tiff :

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(inputFile);

int pageCount = pdfDocument.Pages.Count;

// Create Resolution object
Resolution resolution = new Resolution(600);

// Create TiffSettings object
TiffSettings tiffSettings = new TiffSettings();
tiffSettings.Compression = CompressionType.CCITT4;
tiffSettings.Shape = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ShapeType.None;
tiffSettings.SkipBlankPages = true;

TiffDevice tiffDevice = new TiffDevice(resolution, tiffSettings);

for (int i = 1; i <= pageCount; i++)
{
tiffDevice.Process(pdfDocument, i, i, outputTiffPath + $“\{i}.tiff”);
Console.WriteLine($“Created Tiff File: {i}”);
}

@dacharya

Do you mean you want API to generate TIFF image per page without looping all pages using for or any loops?

hello @asad.ali
Yes , direct api call to generate tiff image per page not use any loop

@dacharya

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-57417

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

hello asad.ali ,
what about ticket : PDFNET-57417

@dacharya

Its logged recently in our issue tracking system and will be prioritized on first come first serve basis. Once we have some updates, we will share with you here. Please spare us some time.

can u please tell us how much time can solve this issue ?

@dacharya

This more like a feature/enhancement request and will be prioritized on first come first serve basis as per the free support policies. We are afraid that we cannot share any ETA at the moment because the feasibility of this ticket has not been yet investigated. As soon as we analyze the ticket, we will be sharing updates with you. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.