PDF to TIFF processing speed is too slow

Hello, I am using Aspose.PDF to convert and save pages of a PDF file to TIFF format. On the example of the attached file PdfSample.pdf (1.5 MB), saving one page takes from 10 to 40 seconds - this is the time during which the tiffDevice.Process () command is executed. In general, the entire document with 22 pages takes 5-10 minutes - this is very long.
How can I speed up the conversion and saving of the page image? Aspose version: 21.1. Language - C#

public static void ToTiff(string input, string output)
    {
        Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
        // Set license
        license.SetLicense(AsposeLicense);
        // Open document
        Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(input);

// Create Resolution object
        Resolution resolution = new Resolution(300);

// Create TiffSettings object
        TiffSettings tiffSettings = new TiffSettings();
        tiffSettings.Compression = CompressionType.CCITT4;
        tiffSettings.Depth = ColorDepth.Default;

tiffSettings.Shape = ShapeType.Portrait;
        tiffSettings.SkipBlankPages = false;

// Create TIFF device
        TiffDevice tiffDevice = new TiffDevice(resolution, tiffSettings);

// Convert a particular page and save the image to stream
        for (int i = 1; i <= pdfDocument.Pages.Count(); i++)
        {
            var savePath = $"{outputFileName}_{i}" + ".tif";
            tiffDevice.Process(pdfDocument, i, i, savePath);
        }
    }

@dfasergey

We tested the scenario in our environment by converting your PDF document into TIFF on page level as well as the whole document at once. We were able to notice that API was taking long time for conversion. Therefore, we have logged an issue as PDFNET-49287 in our issue tracking system for the sake of further analysis. We will look into its details and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any updates on this issue?

@dbpteam

We are afraid that the earlier logged issue has not been yet resolved. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

go grab a book (and then other, and other)… I had to wait a few years before a bug I reported was fixed, and it was a very annoying bug.

@anbernardi

Would you kindly share the ticket IDs that have not been yet closed? We will escalate the priority of the tickets and share their status with you.

Hi there
PDFNET-46011 ---- Status : Open
PDFNET-52672 ---- Status : Open

I opened this issue with my personal account.

I

@anbernardi

Thanks for sharing the requested information. We do apologize for the inconvenience and the delay you have been facing due to these issues. We have escalated these tickets to the next level of the priority and we will surely let you know as soon as they are resolved.

We again apologize for the inconvenience and the delay.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-49287) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.9.

I’m using com.aspose → aspose.pdf version 23.3 for Java and facing with too much slow processing to PDF to TIFF.
Does previous mentioned fix is only for .NET or it is also for Java?

@gdev

Every fix in .NET API becomes part of equivalent version of Java API. Earlier provided fix is available in 23.9 version of Aspose.PDF for Java also. We recommend that you use 24.1 version of the API and let us know in case you still face any issues.