PDF to Word conversion losing formats

Hi,

I have the following attached PDF file which gets converted using the latest PDF to word library (9.3.1). The word output as highlighted in the screenshots show missing header text and formatting. Please advice if there is a configuration\code that needs to be consider or a known issue.

Please see attached PDF and converted word. You can also notice some of the charts form PDF gets cut off as well.

Thanks,

-jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks
for using our API’s.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-34472. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Can you tell me what is the ETA of fixing this issue for formatting?

We just purchase ASPOSE.total early September. OrderID 140902002127.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have made some progress towards your issue resolution in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.5.0, but I am afraid it is still not resolved completely. We have requested our development team to share an ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we get a feedback.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Tilal,

Back in October, 2014 you had mentioned that this issue was partially fixed in Aspose PDF for Java 9.5.0 version and you guys were still working on fixing it completely. It's been over 3 months now since the last update, can you please let me know what is the current status on this issue?

We are scheduled to go live by end of this month with our project that uses Aspose Total Java core libraries and we are still having the formatting and performance issues when converting PDF document to Word. Appreciate if you could let me know the latest status on the issue at the earliest.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your patience.<o:p></o:p>

I am afraid the earlier reported issue is still not resolved. However, I have shared your concerns with development team and have requested them to to share any possible ETA and as soon as I have some updates regarding its resolution, I would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Thanks Nayyer for quick response. This is not acceptable as the issue has been pending for more than 6 months now and you guys have still not able to find a resolution to the issue that was reported related to your product. I'm extremely disappointed with the way you guys are handling these bugs and issues and taking longer than expected time to come up with a solution. This issue has a huge impact on our product release cycles and not having timely support from you guys is making it even worse.

Please let me know what I should do in this case. Need your sincere advice.

Thanks,

Pradeep Nayak (on behalf of Jeremy)

Dell || IT. Sr. Manager

Hi Pradeep,

We are glad to share that the issue reported earlier is resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.7.1. As soon as the new release becomes available, we will update you within this forum thread. Please be patient and wait for the new release.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-34472) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.7.1.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.