PDf to word conversion using Streams

Hi Team,

One of the our major is client is looking for PDF to word conversion using streams via C# language.

As we are working on POC project, we have proposed Aspose solution. Can you please respond ASAP.

I would like to know below points.

!. I am trying to convert PDFto Word using Free Aspose library, I am able to convert first 4 pages. Here my doubt is if we purchase the licence from Aspose. Can able to convert all pages right? OR do we have any page limit?

1. Are we using any asynchronous programming to convert pdf to word, if yes can you please share the code snippet.

2. Are we using any multi thread programming to convert pdf to word, if yes can you please share the code snippet.

3. Can we convert password protected files from pdf to word. if yes can you please share the code snippet.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,
Supriya

@supriyakokkonda

Thanks for showing interest in our API.

We would like to share with you that due to limitation of trial version of the API, you can only process 4 elements of any collection e.g. Pages, Annotations, etc. You can further evaluate without any limitation by applying a free 30-days temporary license.

Yes, you can convert PDF to DOC/DOCX asynchronously or in mutli-threaded environment. The code to convert the document is standard and same in all modes of programming. However, please note that you can process only one document per thread. In other words, one PDF document should be accessed by one thread at a time.

using (Document pdfFile = new Document(dataDir + "204238.pdf"))
{
  pdfFile.Save(dataDir + "Document.docx", new DocSaveOptions()
  {
   Format = DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX,
   Mode = DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow,
   RecognizeBullets  = true
  });
}

You need to specify the password of PDF document in Document constructor in order to convert Password Protected PDF documents. i.e.

Document doc = new Document("Encrypted.pdf", "password");

In case of any further inquiry, please feel free to let us know.

Hi,

Can you share the code snippet on how to convert pdf to word Asynchronously ? I have tried and there is no way to achieve it. Unless Aspose API has a method to do that async… something like

Document.SaveAsync(… )

Please let me know
Thanks

@imran.khan1

We need to investigate if it is possible to save a document asynchronously. For the purpose, an investigation ticket as PDFNET-50619 has been logged in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Any update on this?

@imran.khan1

The ticket was recently logged in our issue management system and is pending for a review. We will surely investigate and resolve it on first come first serve basis and let you know as soon as we have more updates in this regard. Please be patient and give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-50619) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 24.4.