PDF to Word does not convert Header & Footer in Word document

I have a PDF document which has some header/footer information, Like “The Exam” and PageNo.

After converting to Word document, “The Exam” and PageNo is a part of word document and not a part of header or footer. Is there any way to transform PDF header and footer to word header and footer.

I have attached PDF sample and converted word document for the sample.

Hi Kishore,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the details and sample documents.

I am afraid your requested feature is not supported at the moment. I have created a new feature request in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33612. Our development team will further analyze and share whether it is possible to share the requested feature in near future.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33612) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33612) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)