PDF To Word Issue

Hi,

I am using Aspose to convert a PDF to a word document. The PDF actually comes from a reporting service we use, which saves a report to PDF and then we convert to Word using Aspose. This is working great, but we have one issue. When the user prints at least one of the Word documents, they receive an error saying that a section in the document extends beyond the margins of the page. This error comes up several times, at least once per section that is outside the limit. I am pretty sure this is because the Textboxes generated during the conversion are larger than the width of the page. I'm not sure why they are so large, I've tried editing my report template to no avail. What I am hoping to do is to use Aspose to loop through the document and somehow adjust the textboxes to fit within the page size. However, this doesn't seem to be working. I tried setting the width to something small, and I tried the 'FitShapeToText' property. These seem to have no affect. Is there a way I can programmically set the textboxes so they are within the page size from code behind?

Thanks!

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach the Word document, you're getting this problem with, here for testing. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Attached is a sample document where I get this issue.

Thanks!

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Perhaps you’re using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words for .NET 13.3.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.3.0. You can download it from the following link:,

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Thank you, that did seem to help a lot.