PDF to Word Issues

We are having issues with positioning of elements when converting pdfs to word docs. Attached are a few examples of pdfs, and the word docs generated from them. Although the results are close, the positioning isn't good enough to use this in production for us.

Any Ideas?

Code example:

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using Aspose.Pdf.Generator;
using Aspose.Pdf;

namespace pdftodoc
{
class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
Document pdfDocument = new Document(@"c:\pdftoword\label.PDF");
pdfDocument.Save(@"C:\pdftoword\label.doc", SaveFormat.Doc);
pdfDocument = new Document(@"c:\pdftoword\grade.PDF");
pdfDocument.Save(@"C:\pdftoword\grade.doc", SaveFormat.Doc);
}
}
}

Hi Steve,

Thanks for using our products.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-33940. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33940) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The Customer is still having problems with the PDF to Word conversion. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Justin,

We tried 7.2 for the export to word fix and we’re still having issues.

I’ve attached an example.

As you can see the columns are still not lining up. It starts to become off at Fed Race. Also the student count total line has printed over the last student line.

I believe we attached this exact example so I’m surprised to see these problems.

Hi Steve,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience,

I am able to see the issues you have mentioned in your feedback. I have re-opened the issue and shared the details with the development team. As soon as I get a response from them, I will update you via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated this problem and have observed that the problem has occurred due to fixes in some other areas. Nevertheless the root cause of these problems have been found and rectified and its resolution will be included in next release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.3.0 which is expected to release in early September-2012. Please be patient and wait for the new release. We are sorry for this inconvenience.