PDF to Word Severe Conversion Issue

I have a PDF document here where the names are inline beside some options. (For / Against /Conflict)

After the conversion the word document has severely broke the name and options.

After some further investigation I also found that aspose is adding page breaks in the word document

Expected result: The word document should be formatted the same way as the PDF. In our case it moved around the names and options a lot.

Here are the documents:
PreMinutes - Package Travis Test 2_Sep19_2024.pdf (1.4 MB)

PreMinutes - Package Travis Test 2_Sep19_2024_BROKEN.docx (64.3 KB)

@Tteerink I cannot reproduce the problem using the latest 24.9 version of Aspose.Words and the following simple code:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.pdf");
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.docx");

Here is the output DOCX document produced on my side: out.docx (616.9 KB)

I tested with the Aspose online converter. It does not produce the same issues I am having but it does mess up some of the header/footer and moves some of the options to the left

I used the PDF I attached to the original post. Here is the docx it produced
PreMinutes±+Package+Travis+Test+2_Sep19_2024.docx (63.8 KB)

Here is the code use to generate the docs file

var pdfDoc = new Document(file.OpenReadStream());
using (MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream())
{
    pdfDoc.Save(ms, SaveFormat.Docx);
    return GetFileInfo(file, ms.ToArray(), "docx");
}

@Tteerink Which online converter do you use? It looks like DOCX document you have attached was not produced by Aspose.Words. Please compare it with the output DOCX I have attached above.

We are using version 24.8.

The output docs you provided actually has the issue present. The names on the left are partially on the right side with the options

The issue is present on page 5 and 6 of your docx.

@Tteerink
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-27453

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.