PDF To WORD

Hi

We purchase product license and having trouble to convert pdf to word on Linux using java.

Can someone please help quickly and it is very urgent

[paths:[/usr/openwin/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/, /usr/local/share/fonts/, $home/.fonts/, /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/ttfonts/, ~/.fonts/, /usr/share/fonts/, /usr/share/X11/fonts/TTF/, /system/fonts/, /users/home/itjm00m/.fonts/, /users/home/itjm00m/.fonts/, /users/home/itjm00m/.fonts/, /users/home/itjm00m/.fonts/]]
[is License: true]
[Font Helvetica can not found.]
class com.aspose.pdf.exceptions.FontNotFoundException: Font Helvetica can not found.
com.aspose.pdf.internal.p53.z29.m27(Unknown Source)

class com.aspose.pdf.exceptions.FontNotFoundException: Font Helvetica can not found.
com.aspose.pdf.internal.p53.z29.m27(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.internal.p42.z1.m1(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.internal.p42.z3.m1(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.internal.p32.z7.m3(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.internal.p32.z7.m4(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.internal.p32.z7.m2(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.internal.p32.z7.m2(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.ApsUsingConverter.m1(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.ApsUsingConverter.m2(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.z23.m1(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.ADocument.m1(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.Document.m1(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.ADocument.save(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.Document.save(Unknown Source)

THe fonts are in the directory:

itjm00m@r10tn20:/users/home/itjm00m/.fonts
#ls -ltr H*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 itjm00m w7nitj 53100 Jan 20 05:15 Helvetica Bold.ttf
-rw-r–r-- 1 itjm00m w7nitj 23660 Jan 21 10:29 Helvetica.ttf
-rw-r–r-- 1 itjm00m w7nitj 70440 Jan 22 11:14 HARNGTON.TTF
-rw-r–r-- 1 itjm00m w7nitj 55060 Jan 22 11:14 HARLOWSI.TTF
-rw-r–r-- 1 itjm00m w7nitj 108664 Jan 22 11:14 HATTEN.TTF
-rw-r–r-- 1 itjm00m w7nitj 92736 Jan 22 11:14 HTOWERT.TTF
-rw-r–r-- 1 itjm00m w7nitj 74712 Jan 22 11:14 HTOWERTI.TTF
-rwxr-xr-x 1 itjm00m w7nitj 16500 Jan 22 11:26 Helvetica.otf

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share the resource PDF file, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Here is the link to download the pdf.

https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/files/a7a2011.pdf

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for sharing your sample document. I have tested the scenario over CentOS and unable to noticed the reported issue. I have Microsoft fonts in system default font path i.e. /usr/share/fonts/msttcorefonts/.

It seems Aspose.Pdf for Java is unable to find fonts on your system. Can you please install Microsoft fonts on your system or place your fonts to your system default path and try the conversion again? Hopefully it will resolve the issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Seems that is the case. I have installed only Helvetica font because the Aspose throw an exception on Helvetica not found. I copied only Helvetica fonts but did not work on Linux.

It worked only after copying all the MS fonts onto Linux.

I have another issue on the conversion is the additional blank page is getting added after each page. Can you please advice ASAP?

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you fonts issue is resolved.

In reference to blank page issue, please share your sample input/output documents here, we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Thanks. Attached are the PDF and word doc that has blank pages. Please suggest us with the solution ASAP.

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for sharing your source document. I have tested PDF to DOCX conversion with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.1.0 and managed to observe the reported blank pages issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-35504 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Thanks. We are planning to release the change to production ASAP. we bought the product license, Can you please revert back with solution ASAP?

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your feedback. We have noticed the issue recently and currently it is pending for investigation in the queue. We will share ETA/findings with you as soon as our product team completes the investigation. We will keep you updated about issue resolution progress.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-35504) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 22.6.