PDF to XLS

I generated PDF document through Aspose PDF Java tool, Can i convert this PDF to XLS file? Please provide the sample code.

I am not a developer so i don’t know how to use java tool to convert PDF, well i am using classic PDF software to edit and convert PDF. Classic PDF editor allows us to create, view and edit any PDF. You can also convert PDF to Doc, PDF to XLS, PDF to PPT and PDF to Image. There are many other cool features of classic PDF.

Free version of classic PDF editor is available for free download at C.Net downloads here.

Thanks for the reply. We need to convert PDF document to XLS document programatically through Aspose PDF API or Aspose cell API. Please help us from Aspose technical team.

Hello Rama,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I am afraid Aspose.Pdf for .NET currently does not support the conversion of PDF document into XLS format. However for the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-29290 in our issue tracking system under new features list. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

We are using Aspose PDF for Java not .NET. We are genearting PDF document through Aspose PDF java and i have a buffer object from PDF.getBuffer(). Then save as PDF document and generate XLS document to sent to the Browser using Aspose Cells.

Hello Rama,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I am afraid I did not notice the product platform while replying earlier. However I have logged a similar requirement of converting PDF file into XLS format as PDFJAVA-29292 in our issue tracking system under new features list of Aspose.Pdf for Java. Our development team will further look into the details of this requirement and we will keep you posted on the status of implementation.

Please note that we will try to convert the PDF file into XLS format without using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Hello Rama,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the feature to convert PDF files to Excel workbook is implemented. Please try using the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0 and follow the instructions specified over
Convert PDF to Excel workbook.

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.