PDF to XPS conversion

I’m converting from PDF to XPS using Aspose.Pdf.dll version 6.4.2.0 with the following code:

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(_filePath);
Aspose.Pdf.XpsSaveOptions saveOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.XpsSaveOptions();
using (FileStream fs = new FileStream(outPath, FileMode.Create))
{
doc.Save(fs, saveOptions);
}

There are 2 issues:

1. A massive amount of debug gets output to Console/Debug Output window, so massive that if running in debug or from a console app it takes forever to finish. Output is along the lines of:

String: " "; TextWidth: 2.486; TextHeight: 11; offsetX:25.091; offsetY:10.474
String: " "; TextWidth: 2.486; TextHeight: 11; offsetX:25.091; offsetY:10.474
String: “text”; TextWidth: 17.578; TextHeight: 44; offsetX:27.577; offsetY:10.474
String: “text”; TextWidth: 17.578; TextHeight: 44; offsetX:27.577; offsetY:10.474

2. The XPS produced when converting from the attached PDF is garbage.

Thanks

Jai

Hello Jai,

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFNEWNET-32013. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 32013) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

So how is the new “Feature to determine which pages in existing PDF documents contain color” accessed?

What you are saying about background colour above is something different I believe.

Ignore the above post which I posted to the wrong thread.

Yes the fix worked for the testpdf.pdf file I originally attached and getting rid of the debug output. However I still have an issue converting the attached file.

Hi Jai,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue regarding PDF2XPS conversion. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-32642. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any update against your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-32642) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.