PDF with note

Hello we have a requirement that we need to create pdf from PPTX

we have purchased aspose.slides and it is working fine except note functionality
Notes in PPTX file not included in PDF
How to include notes in converted PDF.

We are using latest version aspose.Slides

Please see the attachment,
We need to convert the PPTX as we shown in attached image.
PPTX slide content at the top
Notes at the bottom…

Please check and comment

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and like to share that, at the moment Aspose.Slides does not support rendering of notes when presentation is converted to PDF. However, you can export presentation to tiff notes for now.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

do you have any plan to include this in future versions ?

Hi Jinu,

I like to share that the support for exporting presentation to Pdf notes will hopefully be available in upcoming version Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.5.0. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35039 has already been logged in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

when will be the release of version 15.5.0

Hi Jinu,

I would like to share with you that Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.5.0 will be released online in about 15 days from now.

Best Regards,

Hello

When will be the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.5.0
We expected it on 15-June-2015.

Please comment

Thanks
Jinu

Hi Jinu,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.5.0 will be shared online by today or tomorrow. You will be notified by Automatic Notifications as soon as the new release will be available. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35039) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)

Hello,

Thanks for the update but we found an issue on pdf with note
some times the text is truncating
please see the image attached.

original.png [saved as pdf note slide from pptx] is the actual result i am expecting

but see aspose.JPG you can see last paragraph and footer information is truncated …

Please comment

Hi Jinu,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share the sample presentation with us. So that I can investigate the issue on my end to help you out.

Best regards,

Hello

Please check the sample presentation is attached with this mail

awaiting reply …

Thanking you
jinu

Hi Jinu,

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36561 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello ,

Actually for the last one moth we were waiting for this fix
but this feature is not working as expected in the latest version

please tell when you can provide a fix for this issue
our application is already in production without having this feature[pdf with note]

Hi Jinu,

I have observed your comments and like to share that, this issue has just been logged into our issue management system with High priority and is pending for investigation at the moment. Our product team will schedule and investigate the issue on its due turn. We will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by the product team after investigating it. We will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hello

Awaiting fix for this issue.
Our site is already in production server.
client is asking fix for the same.
we cannot hold our client for long time

when we can expect (actual date) a version which is having this fix included.

Hi Jinu,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you, that the issue SLIDESNET-36561 is pending for investigation at the moment. Our product team will investigate and resolve it on its due turn and we will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be resolved. We will appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hello

What about the pdf with note issue
we are waiting for the fix from the last one month .

please let us know when will be the next release

Thanking you
Jinu

Hi Jinu,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the issue reported by you is yet pending for investigation. The product team has been busy with the issues reported earlier. It will be scheduled for investigation on its due turn. We will share the good news with you once the issue will be resolved.

Best Regards,

Please be kind enough to tell me precisely when will this issue be resolved?