Pdf2html with RasterImagesSavingMode=png issues part 1

Hi Aspose team,

Good day!

I have posted 1 pdf2html issue with svg format :
Convert pdf to html and find something different

and this is different since we save as html with png format with saveOptions.RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground.

there are 4 issues, this is the 1st one.
issue : please compare page5 of pdf and html I attached, png background in html lost.

code + input pdf + output html attached.

part 4:Pdf2html with RasterImagesSavingMode=png issues part 4 - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Regards,
Stone

Hi Stone,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.6.0 and noticed the missing background image. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFJAVA-35964 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

Good day.

Can I know the status of fixing
pdf2html with RasterImagesSavingMode=png issues part 1 / part2 / 3 / 4

thanks!
Stone

Hi Stone,

Thanks for your inquriy. Our product team has completed initial investigation of your reported issues and will schedule their fix as soon as possible. Please note Aspose.Pdf for Java version is ported from Aspose.Pdf for .NET version, so issues PDFJAVA-35964,PDFJAVA-35966 and PDFJAVA-35967 need to fix in .NET version at first place. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

PDFJAVA-35964: Part1, background image is missing
PDFJAVA-35965: Part2, rendered text size is smaller
PDFJAVA-35966: Part3, chart lines are darker
PDFJAVA-35967: Part4, hidden characters are visible

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

can you please update status for this issue.

Regards,
Stone

Hi Stone,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your reported issues are still not resolved as product team is busy in resolving other issues in the query. However we have raised the priority of your issues and requested our product team to investigate and share an update as soon as possible. We will notify you as soon as some update is available.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Stone,

Thanks for your patience. We have investigated the issue PDFJAVA-35965, please use PreventGlyphsGrouping property as following in PDF to HTML conversion to keep maximum precision during the conversion.

saveOptions.setPreventGlyphsGrouping(true);<o:p></o:p>

This attribute switch on the mode when text glyphs will not be grouped into words and strings. This mode allows to keep maximum precision during positioning of glyphs on the page and it can be used for conversion documents with music notes, charts or glyphs that should be placed separately each other.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

thanks for reply.

but added this option, issue still exist , and lots of other pages got messed up either.
Did you tested it with option you provided actually.

thanks,
Stone

Hi Stone,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The subjected issue PDFJAVA-35965 was logged against small text of page 10, so we have fixed that issue with new options and checked page 10 result. However, I have checked that some text on page 1,7 and 17 is missing with new option. So I have shared the details with the product team and also reopened the issue. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Best Regards,