PDF2image conversion issue

Hello Aspose team,

We are facing 2 issues with PDF->image set conversion.

1. It substitutes dotted background with the white one (please find “1.pdf” and “1_1.jpeg” files in zip archive attached - “Letters Of Credit” metrics).

2. It overlaps items (please find “2.pdf” and “2_1.jpeg” files in zip archive attached - circles with numbers and text background).

I used Aspose.Pdf v10.8.0 for that conversion.
Sample code can be found here

Thank you in advance

rsa_user:
1. It substitutes dotted background with the white one (please find "1.pdf" and "1_1.jpeg" files in zip archive attached - "Letters Of Credit" metrics).
Hi Shweta,

Thanks for using our API's.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-39431 in our issue tracking system.
rsa_user:
2. It overlaps items (please find "2.pdf" and "2_1.jpeg" files in zip archive attached - circles with numbers and text background).
I have separately logged this issue as PDFNEWNET-39432.

We will further look into the details of these issues and will keep you posted on the status of correction. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-39432) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by asad.ali

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-39431) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.12.