PdfContentEditor leaving behind tmp files

Hi,

Looking for some help. I'm replacing text within pdf documents and Aspose is leaving behind a temporary file. This is a problem in production, since the servers drive/disk is filling up. The location/name of the temporary file is /tmp/AsposePdfKit7068418617903782458tmp I'm running aspose-pdf-kit-4.2.0.jar and looking for some advice on how to get these temporary files cleaned up automatically. I could run some kind of cleanup job on the server, but would rather have AsposePdfKit cleanup after itself. Let me know if anyone knows of a way to configure this or even code for this within Aspose. I should also mention that I'm running in an application container (Websphere).

Thanks, Darren

Hi Darren,

I have searched through C:\ drive on my system and I could not find any temporary files generated over it. Can you please share the code snippet which you are using and the location on which Temporary files are being generated i.e. are they appearing in tmp file under C:\ drive or they are appearing in tmp under user profile (by the way, i could not find any temporary files over my Windows 7 X64 machine).

We are sorry for your inconvenience.