PdfConverter output misformed

Hi, we are using Aspose.Pdf.dll v8.5.0.0

We use PdfConverter to save (multipage) PDF files as TIFF. Up until now we have never had any problems with the PDF's our clients use.

We have a client now that converts a PDF to TIFF but the output is misformed. See attached file (page 1 is input, page 2 is output. we have blurred certain info like header and footer for privacy reasons). We have not attached the PDF (yet) but does the output ring any bells on your side?

We have tried all possible ways to get the output correct but we have not been able to accomplish this. (opening via Aspose.Pdf.Document save as doc or docx, PdfConverter, TiffDevice, etc, etc)

When viewing the PDF in Adobe it shows correct!

If you require the original PDF document please ask for this by my email.

Kind regards,
Jan Stolk.

Hi Jan,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am able to notice the formatting issues in resultant file which you have shared. However, I would request you to please share the source PDF so that we can test the scenario at our end. In order to share the file, please follow the instructions specified over How to send a license?

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Jan Stolk,

Thanks for sharing the resource files.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-36547 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.<o:p></o:p>

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36547) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.0.

The blog post for this release is created over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.