PdfFileEditor.Append throwing exception

I have a pdf file with 550 pages. I am trying to append a page at the end of this file.

But while appending I am getting a exception. I am using the version 6.1.0 and the function being used is PdfFileEditor.Append

I am attaching the screenshot of the exception. (I had set AllowConcatenateException to true).

Hi Sanjay.kumar.jha,

I am able to append pages at the end of my sample PDF file with the help of latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET but I cannot access the Pdf file that you have shared, else I would have tested it as well. I think you should update to the current version.

Hi Sanjay,

Can you please share template PDF Document. However during my testing, I am unable to notice any problem. This will help us to figure out the issue and reply back to you soon.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Attaching the pdf file that I was using. Please check with this.

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for the template PDF Document. I test your issue using Aspose.Pdf for .NET version 6.4.2.0, I was unable to get any exception.

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.4.2 and let us know if you still face any issue.

Thanks & Regards,

I took the latest version, and I am able to successfully append a page at the end now.

But, the time taken for appending/deleting from this file is long. I am calling this function from a sharepoint application and the request times out in many cases.