PdfFileEditor concatenate document layout

When using Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileEditor.Concatenate(Document[] src, Document dest) on PDFS with different page layouts / sizes, instead of the result being 1 pdf with multiple different page sizes, all of the other documents are just cropped to match the size of whatever document was first in the source array.

1) Is this expected / normal?
2) Is there an easy way to not do that? IE have a document with multiple different page sizes? Or am I going to have to manually iterate though each page of every document myself and then do an aspect-conformant resize somehow, and then add that to the document? I tried using PdfFileEditor.ResizeContents, but that just skewed everything instead of keeping the aspect ratio

Super Mega Bonus points if you can help me figure out how to flip layouts so that horizontal 11x8.5 page will just rotate when being added to a 8.5x11 page, instead of being scaled down to 8.5x~6.5""

Actually, Most of that isn’t an issue right now. But, here’s a a big issue for me right now. When I add a picture to a page, even if I resize it so it fits within the bounds of the mediabox defined on the document, the picture is still cut off at the bottom and has extra margin at the top. Does that make sense? How do I fix that? I’m using Aspose.Pdf.Document, and not the generator class.

Hi Gabe,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Please share your template file and sample code with us to show us the issue. We will check it and get back to you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

I actually figured it out, by using aspose.words and saving as a pdf. The words api makes a lot more sense than the pdf api.

Hi Gabe,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are able to resolve your issue. Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Sorry for the inconvenience,