PdfFileEditor Concatenate Issue

We are concatenating pdf files using the PdfFileEditor.concatenate function. We have files that were converted from powerpoint via adobe professional and some converted via office 2007. The files that were converted via office 2007 display fine in the concatenated pdf, but the ones converted via adobe professional display partial landscape and partial portrait orientation. I have attached a copy of the original powerpoint file, the file converted via adobe pro, the file converted via office 2007, and the files concatenated via the concatenate function. The existing pdfs are added to the InputStream Array as ByteArrayInputStreams.

Our users upload files that we then convert so we cannot control how those files were converted and we need them all to display correctly when concatenated. The blank page at the front of the concatenated file is a pdf that we generate via Aspose Pdf.Java 2.7.0. I just had the code generate a blank page for purpoises of this sample.

I do not know the function that returns the Pdf.kit version or I would have supplied that too.

Thank you,

Benjamin

Hello Benjamin,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario in which I have tried concatenating blank adobe convert.pdf and Blank office 2007 convert.pdf documents into PDF format using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 4.9.0 (available over this link) while using the code snippet shared over Concatenating Pdf files in Particular folder. and I am unable to notice any problem. The resultant PDF seems to be correct.

For your reference, I have also attached the resultant PDF that I have generated. In case the problem still persists, please share all the source PDF documents that are causing issues, so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The problem is occurring while using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java not for .Net.

Thanks,

Benjamin

I downloaded the latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java (3.4.0) and that fixed the problem.

Thank you,

Benjamin