PDFFileEditor

PDFFileEditor drops form fields at times while doing a concatenate. any suggestions?

Hi Alpana,

In order to investigate this issue at our end, we need to reproduce it over here. And for that matter, we need the input PDF files you’re having problem with.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Thanks for the quick response.

See Before.PDF, and notice page 26 has a highlighted form field under #7. In this case, I used Aspose to take a few pages and create a new document from there. See After.PDF. If you open the document under Adobe 9.1 (other versions have the same result), the text is lost. I do notice, however, that if I open After.PDF in another pdf reader application (FoxIT), I am able to see the text.

So seems like the data is there but Adobe is not displaying it. Is there some type of property that we have to set to the document from Aspose to be able to see it?

Thanks.

Hi Alpana,

I have tested this file at my end but couldn’t notice any such problem. I viewed the PDF using Adobe Reader 9.1 and other versions as well. Could you please try using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. If you still find the same problem then please share the .NET Framework version you’re using at your end. Also, if you could share the complete code snippet that will be helpful as well.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

We have verified that this issue is resolved in Aspose 5.6. Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Alpana