PdfFileInfo fails java.lang.ClassCastException: com.aspose.pdf.kit.oe cannot be cast to com.aspose.pdf.kit.my

try with the attached PDF:
PdfFileInfo pdfFileInfo = new PdfFileInfo(file);

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.aspose.pdf.kit.oe cannot be cast to com.aspose.pdf.kit.my
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.pd.l(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.pd.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.pd.(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.pd.(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.kit.PdfFileInfo.(Unknown Source)

Running with the latest PDF.kit 4.7.0

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java and I am able to reproduce the problem. Furthermore, during my testing with Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.1.2, I am getting NullReferecneException. For
the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-33676. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, please April-2013, Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java has been merged into Aspose.Pdf for Java and the separate release of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java will be discontinued in Q3-20123. So please upgrade to MergedAPI release.

Should I start using Aspose.Pdf instead of Aspose.Pdf.Kit? If so is my subscription and license valid for Aspose.Pdf? Just updated a month ago to new subscription.

Thanks,

-Joe

Hi Joseph,

If your license is not expired and information inside tag of license file is less than the release date of Aspose.Pdf for Java, you should be able to use your current Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java license with new autoported Aspose.Pdf for Java. In case you encounter any issue, please feel free to contact.

PS, when viewing the license file contents, please be careful as even the addition of a single blank space can make the license file useless.

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your patience. Please note your above reported issue (PDFNEWJAVA-33676) has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.7.0 in result of some other fix. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for Java it will help you to accomplish the task.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,