Pdfnewnet-38505

Dear ASPOSE Support,

We need this correction ASAP. Could you please increase the priority of the PDFNEWNET-38505?

Initial Post

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Raphaël BERTOLINO

Phone: +33 (0)5.61.18.58.45

Mailto: raphael.bertolino.external@airbus.com

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks for contacting support.

The development team has been intimated to evaluate this scenario and see if it can be treated under Enterprise Support. Once the evaluation is completed, we will be in position to share if the issue can be resolved under Enterprise Support or not.

Soon you will be updated with the status of correction.

Hello,

I've asked to Laurent to create un message describing his issue because I didn't have time to do it. I don't understand why this issue cannot be treated under Enterprise Support??? It have to!

If you prefer, i'll make a beautyfull copy/paste in a new thread to create a new PDFNEWNET!

Thanks to take this issue under our Enterprise Support.

Best regards,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Raphaël BERTOLINO

On behalf of INFOTEL

Subcontractor for Sell & Support – ICST

Phone: +33 (0)5.61.18.58.45

Mailto: raphael.bertolino.external@airbus.com

Hi Raphaël,

Thanks for your patience.

We have made a slight change in Enterprise Support and Priority Support model and before any issue is moved to ES/PS, the development team evaluates the issue and see if the investigation and resolution of particular issue can be expedited. The change has been introduced to prevent any disappointment which might occur if a particular issue being treated under ES/PS cannot be timely resolved, due to some limitation or dependency on some feature which still needs implementation.

However please note that development team has further investigated the issue reported earlier and as per our observations, the PDF has correct XREF and the fact is that XREF can contain many subsection. In attached picture, “correct” xref contain 1 subsection but “incorrect” - 3 subsections. However both PDF files are correct.

@Raphaël,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the issue PDFNET-38505 reported earlier is resolved in recent release of
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.9.

Please try using the latest release and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact.